Intermediate Buttercream Flowers Course 2020
Out of stock
My 2020 Intermediate Buttercream Flowers Course embraces the more complex floral designs that are my trade mark. This is a stand alone course and you do not need to purchase my other intermediate course before this one. Why not look at my gallery or my instagram page or Vimeo to see what you could achieve.
The course is designed in easy to follow steps giving guidance on my methods and proven techniques.
- Learn how to make 6 floral buttercream flowers as per my image. You will learn to pipe my take on the Tiger Lily, Protea, Gerbera Daisy, Wild Garlic Allium, Advanced Scabiosa and the Clematis flowers.
- Free downloadable copy of the buttercream and sponge recipes that I use
- Learn how to achieve two tone colour variation
- Learn what materials and equipment are required for each floral design
- Find out what brands of colourings I use for the best results
- Receive a download with equipment list required for the course along with Kerry’s buttercream and sponge recipe
- Once you purchase a course it is yours to view as many times as you need, pausing and rewinding as required. All courses are streamed via the website.
Check out our FAQ for more information about the online courses.
- Gain exclusive access to my private VIP Facebook Cake Community where you will have access to advice, hints and tips from Kerry and fellow members
- All courses are in English
- See my terms and conditions