Cactus and Succulents 2023
Out of stock
***BEING LAUNCHED in March 2024***
Learn to create individual cacti and succulents and miniature cacti gardens on a cupcake to amaze everyone. This course is for those with some skill and knowledge of working with buttercream. Please look at my gallery to see further examples of my work.
The course is designed in easy to follow steps giving guidance on my methods and proven techniques.
- Free downloadable copy of my buttercream and sponge recipes.
- Learn how to make buttercream cacti and succulents as per the image. This includes trio of Easter lily cactus – hedgehog cactus – devil’s horns, duo of rose cactus and mini Easter lily cacti, Kerry’s Semi closed cactus, Haworthiopsis Coarctata, Sempervivum Calcareum, Parodia, Mammillaria Magnimamma, corn on the cob cactus, rock rose succulent and Queen Victoria Agave
- Learn how to achieve colour variation
- Learn what materials and equipment are required for each cacti or succulent design
- Find out what brands of colourings I use for the best results
- Once you purchase a course it is yours to view as many times as you need, pausing and rewinding as many times as required. All courses are streamed via the website.
Check out our FAQ for more information about the online courses.
- Gain exclusive access to my private Facebook VIP Cupcake community where you will have access to advice, hints and tips from Kerry and fellow members
- Finally, all courses are in English only and do not have subtitles